Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

NaturelleGrow Coconut Water Hair Cleansing Conditioner ~ Product Review!



Calling
All
Naturals
w/ Curls, Coils & Kinks


Now you guys didn't think after my wonderful experience with the DC from this line I recently reviewed I would stop there right?! Oh no, where there is usually one gem others are bound to be hiding close by.  I have read nothing but awesome reviews about this cleansing conditioner & after a huge success with one of their DC's I had to find out myself if this cleansing conditioner was a winner for me or not?  As always this is a product review based upon my personal experience with my own texture of hair.  I have a staple co-wash already however I do like to have one alternative option to rotate with my products... so off on my quest to see if this co-wash was going to be that product for me! Let's chat ;)

Let's start off by expressing the stats of this very popular co-wash. I purchased this product on Etsy.com on my mobile application for $12.95 + S/H for the 8 fl oz. size. However, this co-wash can be purchased in a 16 fl oz. size for $18.95 + S/H. I personally like to purchase the smaller size when trying out a new product. I love how this entire line is created with hair growth in mind!  This product claims to gently cleanse, detangles and moisturizes hair for optimal growth and manageability.  Love it!  I am always striving to use products that provide slip, detangles and moisturizes all in one with amazing ingredients.  This co-wash was formulated with 100% pure coconut water, honey, coconut oil, shea butter just to highlight a few of the ingredients.  My hair personally loves coconut oil... and I am so glad as you find this healing & strengthening ingredient in most natural hair products now.  I was super excited to try a product with the base being coconut water vs water as this was a first for me!  Did my hair fall in love with this product or was it begging to be reunited with my staple co-wash?


After using the co-wash


Yay! Wash day is here and I just couldn't wait to try this co-wash.  As soon as I opened the bottle I smelled a sweet coconut aroma and was pleasantly happy and put me far away on a tropical island.  The smell is tropical, yet super light and airy and wasn't over powering at all.  I poured a small amount into my palms and the consistency was super slippery and very light in texture.  I then proceeded to add the co-wash all over my head making sure to coat my scalp pretty well to ensure complete coverage. I did have to use a lot more of this co-wash than my staple one but I think that was mainly due to the fact that this co-wash doesn't suds up. I personally don't care if my co-washes suds up as long as they get the job done.  It felt wonderful on my scalp and shocked me as it detangled my hair exceptional well like as if i was using a detangling conditioner. My hair not only felt extremely moisturized but strengthened as well.  I was starting to get the feeling I might just have found my alternative co-wash!  After I washed my scalp and detangled a bit I then rinsed out the co-wash and it rinsed out super easily and my hair felt so alive!



Close up after using the co-wash


Final Thoughts!  I loved this co-wash... as it promised on exactly what it claimed. It gently cleansed my scalp without drying out my hair, it detangled my hair cutting down my detangling time, and after I rinsed it out all out left my hair moisturized and strengthened. This co-wash not only left my hair super manageable prepping it for styling but the non-harsh ingredients stamped this product a stand out!  I would highly recommend this co-wash to anyone who desires to gently cleanse, moisturize, strengthen and detangle your curls, coils & kinks.  Once again, fabulous job to the team of NaturelleGrow!  I hope this review was helpful and insightful if you were needing another opinion on this popular co-wash.  Now I wonder... what product should I try next from this line???




KEY INGREDIENTS:
  • 100% Pure Coconut Water
  • Shea Butter
  • Coconut Oil
  • Honey
  • Chamomile
  • Blue Malva


Power Thought - I feel there are so many boutique product lines that are just as wonderful if not even better than the popular well known hair care lines on the market.


Today's Natural Hair Lingo
DC = Deep Conditioner
Slip = How well a product aids with detangling/combing*Lifesaver*
CAN = Calling All Naturals

Weekly Natural Hair Care Deals*Click on the deals for the link*
*$avings Alert*



CVS -  Spend $15 and get  $5 extrabucks rewards on Select Shea Moisture products  - 9/20 - 9/26





A.Adams ~ Subscribe:Learn:Grow:Share
callingallnaturals.com
                                                             












No comments:

Post a Comment