Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Who Am I? About Me... Meet me & my curlsssss




Calling
All
Naturals
w/ Curls, Coils & Kinks






My name is Ashley Adams and I am 32 years young born and raised from Houston, Texas and I am a stay at home wife who was blessed to marry my best friend last year!  I am a newbie blogger/freelance writer who was inspired to mix my love for creative writing and natural hair by blogging my natural hair journey, experiences, challenges, and just my personal thoughts about the unfamiliar natural hair world that I found myself in.  This journey has not only opened my eyes to so many new things but has made me tackle head on many of my fears and wonders concerning natural hair in general.  My goal is to empower, educate and allow my creative juices to spill over onto my blank pages and help as many naturals as possible reach their highest potential.  Thank you so very much for allowing me to share my natural hair journey and take you along with me!












A.Adams ~ Subscribe:Learn:Grow:Share

No comments:

Post a Comment